Time sure went by quickly.
But I feel like it’s taken 6 months for me to get “settled” into NZ. Not really sure what that means, but maybe it means that I feel like I’m already looking towards the future to see where it brings me.
Some things about NZ:
- pies are delicious
- flat whites are also delicious
- spicy food is rare
- the weather changes very quickly
- seaonality + island nation makes for great variety
- housing standards are quite poor, not many properly insulated houses
Things I’ve done in the past 6 months:
- went to a concert in a vineyard
- sailed from Auckland to Waiheke
- won a tech competition
- competed in the New Zealand Aeropress Championships
- made friends and then have said friends get deported from NZ
- went to an All Blacks rugby match
That’s a quick brain dump for now.